Announcement: Tradetalk goes PDF!

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:43:59 +0200

Hello friends of Glorantha

ANNOUNCEMENT: Tradetalk goes PDF!

The headmen of The Chaos Society have decided that it is time for us to open new ways to spread the world about Glorantha, Tradetalk magazine, and The Chaos Society.
We are proud to announce that Tradetalk is now available also in PDF format through http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/

Our PDF line includes full searchable PDF version of Tradetalk magazine from the recent issue # 16 back to issue # 5. We are happy to have the long out of print issues # 5 to 8 available for gloranthan fans worldwide again.

We are working on bringing Tradetalk # 1 to 4 also into PDF, but unfortunately these issues will be only non-searchable image file PDFs, because the original layout files are no longer available.

To avoid confusion:

But for now:
Have fun with Tradetalk # 5 to 16 !

P.S.: Spread the world about this news to newsletters, mailinglists, etc. other than these two.

Cheers

Andr� Jarosch
(One out of three) Headman of the RuneQuest Gesellschaft e.V. aka The Chaos Society
Editor of Tradetalk magazine