Chaos Feature Competition Statistics So Far

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:01:45 +0100

Some statistics:

So far:

27/43 people have voted.

Everyone used all three votes.

Half of voters used a vote on one of their own creations.

75% of the people who voted for one of their own entries did so on their first vote but only a third of those people voted for their first-entered feature. In fact, more people voted for their last entry.

Only one person who didn't send in entries has voted, so far. Well done, Xavier!

Please can I encourage everyone to vote, even if you haven't sent in any entries? This is really about what the top 10 will be. It's more a competition between the features than the writers. Even though we now have very generous prizes from Newt and Hearts in Glorantha.

Cheers

Matthew

p.s. at moment two chaos features are tied for first place. If the voting stays this way I will have to either: weight earlier-cast votes more or have a second round of voting with just the current top 10 on offer.