Re: Editor of Tradetalk asks for feedback on Tradetalk 16

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 22:30:58 -0400

I enjoyed the issue and was definitely not offended. It has been a while since I read it, but I seem to recall that it was more interesting than funny. That may be because there is a huge Uleria temple smack in the middle of my campaign setting, though. I was looking for gamable ideas more than a laugh.

When you say that there won't be any more articles like these, what do you mean exactly? No more sexually suggestive stuff? I say that if an article presents interesting and/or useful glorantha information, and not simply smut for smut's sake (not that there is anything wrong with that - but Tradetalk is probably not the right venue), then I think it is a loss to mark the topic out of bounds.

-Kevin McD

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Osentalka<Osentalka_at_...> wrote:

> I want to ask you a favour:
>
> Could anybody on these lists who owns Tradetalk # 16 AND has read it give me
> a brief feedback, please?

<snip>