Re: HQ 2

From: David <daveolloyd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:45:35 -0000

Hi!

Anime (I'm a big fan) varies a lot on showing the full "spin-ups" depending on the dramatic needs of the story, the need to fill (or not fill) the allotted running time, the fact that it saves money to reuse a scene you have already animated, the tastes of the director/producer, the current position of the 5 planets in relation to the zodiac, etc.

Unless they are adding something new to the "spin-up," I allowed my HQ players to just use a "short form" (e.g., "I use my standard augments to give me a +15 with my sword"). Is that not appropriate under the new rules?

Thanks,
David.