Re: Re: [HQ2] Are Gloranthan Spirit Worshippers limited to fi...

From: Toksickburn_at_...
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:01:58 EDT

In einer eMail vom 12.06.2009 17:40:15 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt chrislemens_at_...:

I'n not sure if you meant that your animist is limited to 5 spirit socieities or 5 charms, so I'll give what I think is the answer on both.

Hi Chris,

sorry for being vague.
My question was: is a Spirit Worshipper (and a Spirit Society Member) limited to five charms ?
(and not how many spirit societies one can join)

So you think there is no limit.
Then why would you swap around charm effects if you were able to have as many charms as you like ?

Christian