Re: [HQ2] Are Gloranthan Spirit Worshippers limited to fi...

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 07:59:21 -0000

> So my question if Spirit Worshippers are limited to five charms is still unanswered....

Normally you get up to five charms that you learn as part of your Tradition. You can have more charms that are outside of your Tradition, but they must be raised individually (as opposed to your Tradition charms which are raised with your Tradition keyword).

Does that help?

> Another question:
> who wrote the Gloranthan magic appendix in HQ2 ?

That was Robin Laws and myself, with plenty of input from Greg Stafford, David Dunham, Lawrence Whitacker, Ian Cooper, and David Scott.

Jeff