Call for Reviews of the new HeroQuest Core Rules

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 18:32:24 -0000

As you all know, we are getting everything lined up to start selling the new HeroQuest Core Rules on July 1, 2009.

For those of you who bought the HeroQuest Core Rules at Tentacles, we are interested in posting your reviews of the game and of the game mechanics. If you have the Tentacles Omega version of the game, please post your reviews here on the HeroQuest-RPG group!

We'd like to post those reviews that we think are the most informative and put them on the new website so that potential buyers can read them. Hopefully that way when folk on various forums ask, "What is HeroQuest all about and is it any good?" you can just link to the posted reviews.

Thanks -

Jeff