Re: One week from the official launch of the HeroQuest Core Rules!

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 21:24:58 -0000

> > We got a good rate on European shipping and a fair rate on shipping outside of North American and Europe.
>
> Any joy with Australia? [he asked, optimistically]

OK, at this point we have two printing centers: US and Europe. All books outside of the US and Europe will be sold through the US (with a $13 shipping fee). Given the fairly wild fluctation of the exchange rate between the dollar and the euro we keeping the US and European prices separate. We will keep working on getting an Australian print center.

We are working to make sure our website supports direct downloads of the PDF.

Jeff