Re: D101 to publish a series of HeroQuest 2 supplements

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 13:57:11 -0400

Looks like fun!

I may raid John's stuff for my Unfettered Space game, but mine is far more Firefly/Pulp than Hard SF. Still might be some good ideas for me there.

Hopefully lots of people embrace HQ2 as a tool kit, I'd love to see that. (And assuming I ever have time again, I will have to put up and do my own, methinks.)