Re: The new HeroQuest Core Rules are now available!

From: Viktor Haag <viktor.haag_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:15:20 -0400

2009/6/30 Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>

> However, the new HeroQuest Core Rules are not the only new thing for sale
> on the new and upgraded glorantha.com website! We will also have a number
> of older books back in print and for sale in both book form and as
> downloadable pdfs, including:
>
> * Dragon Pass: Gazetteer of Kerofinela
> * Imperial Lunar Handbook, volumes 1 and 2
> * Blood Over Gold
> * Men of the Sea
> * Masters of Luck and Death
>
> With the exception of Dragon Pass: Gazetteer of Kerofinela (which is
> statless), these books were written for First Edition HeroQuest but can
> easily be retrofitted for the new HeroQuest Core Rules.

I'm a bit worried about your online ordering machine, Jeff. There doesn't seem to me to be a way to combine books into one order to save on shipping? I'd like to maybe order two different books, but having them purchased and shipped separately seems excessive. How can orders bundled together work?

(I'm asking this question here, because I suspect others may have similar concerns, especially non-US residents.)

Thanks!

--
V.