Re: Re: The new HeroQuest Core Rules are now available!

From: Viktor Haag <viktor.haag_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 10:10:24 -0400

2009/7/1 Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_...>

> Where are you in Canada, Viktor?

I live in southern Ontario, about 100km from Toronto. It's a bit ironic, because I could probably arrange to make a guest appearance at Robin's house in one of his Thursday night gaming sessions, and buy stuff directly from him (I was in his Thursday night group for a short-time, until work precluded me from being able to make the weekly commute for his sessions).

But that's OK - I'll likely just order a copy of the PDF and be happy with that. It's also conceivable that I'll see if a friend of mine is going to GenCon this year, and perhaps ask him to bring back a hardcopy for me.

--
V.