Actual Play - HQ2.0

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 01:02:58 +0000

Hi Jeff,

I won't post my mini-review on rpg.net, as they will be publishing my full review shortly hopefully. In the meantime i have started an Actual Play thread over there where I discuss my latest game, a Heroquest 2.0 contemporary crime caper. It's here is anyone is interested -  http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?p=10590118#post10590118

I'll write up the first session tomorrow as it's 2am here now, but the characters are described, and hopefully give a feel for what you can do with the system. Hope of interest

cj x

CJ's uneventful life is now blogged: http://jerome23.wordpress.com/

MSN straight to your mobile - news, entertainment, videos and more.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/147991039/direct/01/