Re: Rule One Magazine is here!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:54:18 -0700

Hi Andre,

> Looks very good.
> Any chance to get a full layouted PDF version of it?

No plans for it at this time, though I've been thinking of collecting a few issues and doing them as a bundle. One problem with Issue One is the lack of artwork - and unfortunately that's the one piece I can't fix myself (and you can only go so far with copyright free clipart - I've looked and there are no Ducks in it anywhere...).

I'm hoping that some artists will help out (hint hint).

RR