Re: Apple Lane, the Sun Dome Temple, and Yelmalio

From: donald_at_...
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 03:17:06 GMT

In message <h5i03g+4o2o_at_...> "Ian Young" writes:
>With the imminent publication of the new Sartar book, I have three
>questions, the answers to which will help me with a project I'm working
>on. In the current iteration of Dragon Pass:
>
>1) Approximately how many days' walk is it from Apple Lane to the Sun
>Dome Temple in the southern region of Dragon Pass?

According to the map in Dragon Pass it is about forty miles by road. Now that scale understates distances by about 10% so say 45 miles. That's a couple of days walk for a fit adult. Could be done in one if it was urgent. Alternatively if there is no rush it might stretch to three.

>2) Does the affiliated Sun Dome Temple still exist in Sun County in
>Prax?

Depends what you mean by 'affiliated'. I don't think the precise relationship between the various temples has ever been defined. The Sun County Temple exists but its practices are probably different from those of the Sartar Temple.

>3) Do the Sun Dome Templars still worship Yelmalio?
> 3.1) Does Yelmalio even exist anymore?

If Yelmalio has been Gregged again there's going to be an awfully big row. So I'd be surprised if the answers aren't yes and yes.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/