Re: Re: Apple Lane, the Sun Dome Temple, and Yelmalio

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:15:58 +0100

On 10 Aug 2009, at 05:12, donald_at_... wrote:

> >The board game of Dragon Pass is about 5 miles per hex.
>
> I hope not. I'm working from the HQ supplement Dragon Pass which
> I understood, with errata, was the definitive.
>
> Not the board game which I always think of as White Bear, Red Moon.

I've just overlaid a scan of the HQ Dragon Pass supplement map with a scan of the Dragon Pass board game map and the errata for the Dragon Pass supplement map is pretty much right. With the map 10% larger, the scale is near identical.

(I've always used the dragon pass map for my games as when you enlarge the map with a photocopier, you get plenty of room to scribble terrain in).

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433