Re: Finally playing HQ2

From: allen <richaje_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:11:20 -0000

> The players are a little annoyed with having to constantly re-write
> their character sheets, but I have assured them I'm not changing systems
> for a while. (Hopefully I am not lying.)

We don't plan to be changing the HeroQuest Core Rules for a long time!

Sounds like a great game. Next week I hope to finally have a chance to finalize and post the HeroQuest Game License that would allow others to publish game settings and scenarios using the HeroQuest Core Rules (except Gloranthan HeroQuest settings or scenarios, which must be exclusively published through Moon Design or its licensees).

We'd love to see a Space Opera game setting book. :D

Jeff
Moon Design