Mything Links

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:43:50 -0500

Hi there,

Well I found a better way (I hope) to check the links in the Mything Links blog (http://mythinglinks.blog.ca) and after an immense amount of editing (yeah!) and alas, pruning (boo!) I feel with some confidence that all the links should be active. (Crosses fingers nervously). Sadly a lot of good stuff has gone the way of the dodo (pretty much all of James Frusetta's myths, most of the pieces by Nils Weinander and Andrew Behan and a few others). On the plus side I did find a few new things on the HeroQuest website and discovered a few old pieces that weren't in the links for whatever reason. (Oddly enough two of my own stories were among these). The site's now down to a trim 745 entries and is available for your reading pleasure.

Enjoy,

Oliver