Re: SuperHeroQuest

From: Charles Carroll <911_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:40:28 -0500

So basically a strength of 3 is twice sa string as a strength of 2.

1
2   2
3   4
4   8
5  16
6   32

So if Hulk has strength of say 40 it was HUGE!

This made it easy to have strengths like Thor or Hulk and differentiate between them and have speeds like The Flash had without having to go into the 1000s or tens of thousands of points.

You could also spend hero Points to temporarily boost them -- run twice as fast, punch twice as hard, etc.

I am strictly a 60-70's Marvel Fan with no interest in Dc but I wanted to game the Marvel Universe DC Heroes was an amazingly accurate rule set to do so. It solved all the awful things about the Champions game system which I could not stand from an elegance standpoint.