Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:53:50 +0100

I fully agree.
I think it require a short document explaining a little what the keyword is about without any game terminology reference. In this sense the "what my father told me" of the Glorantha voice was a very good introduction for new players but It appears like if the link is broken (old glorantha website).

Manuel