Re: Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:58:02 +0100

One of the things I like in HQ is that 1 way is not exclusive to the others. As a GM if a player wants to make the list this is fine, if the player prefer staying with the keywords only this is fine. And if you wish to add something to the list that makes sense (credibility check and all this) and do not justify using rules about adding an extra ability this is also fine. This gives each player / GM total freedom on their view of character creation/description while being all able to play the same game and not worrying about game balance.

Manuel