Re: Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:28:30 +1100

2009/12/23 L C <lightcastle_at_...>

> John.
> I have a few thoughts on magic. (As you might guess.)
>
> Actually, I need to look into hosting. There's a web domain I own that
> might be helpful.

It's not technical issues that are holding me back from setting up something, it's a desire to have as few gateways to Gloranthan content for gamers as possible. A passion for efficient service models for information are something of a hazard for someone in my line of work, alas. ;)

(I also have a tendency to see roleplaying as a kind of 'community of practice' at times...)

--
John Machin