Re: Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:18:52 +0100

Another usefull things in addition to the Sartar book - The keywords are still accessible from the old glorantha.com website - for people who prefer to have a list of abilities for guidelines. If they are still supposed to be offered free of charge to people on the website it might be a good idea to link them from the new site in the Sartar Kingdom of heroes page.
Like making a page that link to all still available resources about the Orlanthi available on the site and relevant with S:KoH

My 30 cents,

Manuel