Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:47:21 -0000

Arcane Lore is worth getting. It just isn't the underpinnings we are using in developing the various magic systems. That being said I do refer back to pages 15-22 fairly often.

I'm sorry but we don't have a published book that provides our own internal notes regarding the HQ Gloranthan magic system. Maybe the thousand-plus emails and Skype conversations between Greg, Robin Laws, David Dunham, Lawrence Whitacker, Neil Robinson, Ian Cooper and myself would count?

Jeff