Re: Heroquests

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 22:22:22 +0000

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:01:52 EST, kmnellist_at_... wrote:

>I am also a little stuck at how to run an animist Heroquest. Same format as
>Hervald's Helm? How are animists different?

Good question, wouldn't mind some guidance myself... fortunately, your quest follows the guidance in the Narrator's Book - a quest for a specific spirit. But with Tradition Knowledge defining fixed landmarks, no restrictive passage of time, and other Otherworld denizens recognizable by their powers, you just have to look at it as a somewhat more symbolic quest, with much the same objectives, but less 'solid' surroundings.

Wulf