Q on Blood Over Gold scenario [spoiler]

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 09:48:12 -0800 (PST)

This question contains a spoiler about the Blood Over Gold scenario....
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Question: In the finale, the city is attacked by a foe and his horde of warriors. At the start, the beacon atop the city's tower goes out. Later in the scenario, when things are really looking bad, it flames up and goes into action. I could not see anything in the text to explain *why* the beacon went out or *why* it came back to action. Did I miss it? If I did, please tell me where to look in the book. Was it in errata? Thanks!