my plans for HQ in non-Glorantha settings

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 16:51:16 -0800 (PST)

I think this came up as a question earlier...

Here are some things I have in the hopper. I may get ambitious and try to run them at a local con, as well as with my guinea pig players. I'll probably end up posting pleas for help and reports on the various lists.

  1. HQ rewrite of my "Masks of Fu Manchu" adventure serial game, set in the 1900's (sort of).
  2. HQ version of a Boarding School (Billy Bunter style) or P.G. Wodehouse (Wooster & Jeeves) game - some pals ran a very fun LARP based on Wooster & Jeeves.
  3. HQ version of a Silver Age supervillain game, set with off beat characters from Canada: LuLeClerc (a Lex Luthor type), Mighty Mounty, Wonder Canuck (and sidekick Wonder Beaver), Le Ours Blanc, etc. The original was a fun LARP.
  4. HQ version of a Jack and the Bean Stalk as a HeroQuest. No real setting,

Probably some more - I play a lot of one-shot table top games and LARPs.