Re: Re: Using HQ2 for Exalted? - Virtues

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:01:02 +0000

I've started putting all this information up on my website for my players:

http://www.davidscott.org.uk/heroquestexalted/Home.html

I've made a few changes that came up after further examination.

The Martial Arts Excellency is required to learn SMA, CMA & TMA. The Occult Excellency is required to learn Sorcery. Perfects add 5 limit automatically.

The dragon Blooded cooperation effect manifests itself as a unique extra augment in addition to normal augments.

I've also included combo rules.

On 28 Dec 2009, at 16:41, andrew.d.scott_at_... wrote:

> That's a very elegant solution. Excellent.
>
> Regarding virtues as dinner: characters contest fair folk Graces with whatever ability is appropriate to the virtue under attack, defaulting to (Caste and Type) Exalt instead of 6 in the absence of anything relevant. The passions of the exalted are mighty, and do not succumb easily to wiles of the raksha.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433