Re: Re: Dungeon Bashing with HQ2?

From: Blake Hutchins <blake_hutchins_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:34:36 -0800 (PST)

Just for the hell of it, I'm considering a DnD style port of HQ, using Keywords of Race, Class, and Experience (here used to mean a short 2 to 5 word phrase describing a character's previous experience, e.g., "fought mystical duels in Shargish Province," "Hunted Orcs in Telamar Wood," and so forth). The notion is to capture some of the flavor of the cool art in the various books, without trudging through the bulky and (to me) tedious mechanics. It's an experiment, but I have high hopes it will work.

Blake Hutchins
www.blakehutchins.com
http://blakehutchins.livejournal.com/