RE: Errata HQ2

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 01:53:30 -0000

Hi there warden_uk

Welcome!

There is no online errata listing for the HeroQuest Core Rules book. Have you found something good?

There are two discussion groups here on Yahoo, both frequently visited by many really knowledgeable people.

They are

HeroQuest-RPG
Discussion of how to play HeroQuest (formerly Hero Wars). We are especially concerned with introducing newer players to the game, and with using the game with different settings. Discussion of genre packs, keywords, etc. is welcome here. We welcome discussion of official settings such as Glorantha, as well as home-brew or other unofficial settings in any genre.

and HeroQuest-rules.
RULES DISCUSSION: A separate list exists for discussion of the HeroQuest/Questworlds rules, without reference to any specific setting. The Rules list can be found at:

No other HQ2 specific forums exist that I know of. You may want to check out WorldOfGlorantha too if you want to talk about or ask questions about the Glorantha game world.

I post on all the HQ-related forums, we should be able to help you with almost anything you need. Also, the games' creators frequent these lists and you may be able to speak to them directly.

Cheers