Re: Re: Errata HQ2

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:17:33 +0000 (GMT)

> David Dunham says:

>>Is there an errata listing for the game?

>No one has reported anything major -- what's yours?

I don't know about the original poster but I have spotted a some.

On
p286 in the descriptions of the front cover artwork. The description of Ernalsulva is repeated three times once as 2. Ernalsulva, then again as 3. The Clearwine Temple and finally as 6. Beast Folk.

There are also a
couple of places that I have noticed that entire side boxes have been repeated Demons of the Underworld on p344 and p345, and Answering Culsvula on p348 and p349.

I have also spotted a few places where words have been missed. But haven't cataloged them. I will if it is of use to you.

Cheers
Gavain