RE: A cuple of rules questions

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:04:59 -0000

> Exactly. I view the "rituals to awaken the mastery rune" as
> the Orlanthi having figured this out because it was
> important. It is the most common "I need to add a rune"
> ritual, due to the need for mastery magic for leadership
> rituals and the fact the basic awakening only opens up three
> and you might not have it. I am sure there are others, but
> they are probably cult secrets and uncommon.

It is implied that relife sickness [Resurrection] can either awaken the Life rune or the Death rune as a common side effect.

Andy

IMPORTANT NOTICE. This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and may be privileged and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender. We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_doosanpowersystems.com then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.DOOSANPOWERSYSTEMS.COM