Re: Conquest, Derby, UK, April 10th

From: Continuum <Continuum2008_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:45:02 -0000

I will be there but I'll be too busy running the convention to run a game of HeroQuest. A first for me as I usually run games at cons.

If you email the gaming hotline address (evilgaz_at_...) then we can put up your game on the website plus you will be allocated at table and a GM pass.

chris jensen romer wrote:
> Just noticed this con, which I will be attending at the Assembly Rooms Derby. I would love to run some Heroquest 2.0 there, and will polish something up if there is room for a late game, or a delegate organised game? Still, anyone else thinking of attending?

Cheers,
Darran

Con-Quest Midlands 2010. Derby Assembly Rooms, Derby, UK. Saturday 10th April 2010.
http://www.con-quest.co.uk

Continuum 2010. John Foster Hall, Leicester University. UK. Friday 2nd - Monday 5th July 2010.
http://www.continuum.uk.net

'A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an Emergency on my part'-http://darransims.livejournal.com/