Re: Re: Question about play

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:09:33 -0700

On 15 Apr 2010, at 23:43, Manuel MOLINIER wrote:

> I agree with David, unless someone is a "professional" killer or suffering
> from a mental disease facing possibility of killing or getting killed should
> be a dramatically important scene for the characters and the players. Even
> if it involves killing others.

Good point. I meant the killing of others, since PCs never get killed (all those hero points...).

But there are exceptions -- I vaguely recall some episodes involving fortresses, where dealing with the sentries was a simple contest. Because the dramatic scene was the upcoming big fight.

David Dunham
Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein