D101 call for HeroQuest Narrators at Continuum

From: Newt Newport <mrnewt_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:51:36 +0100

Hi all

If you are going to Continuum and fancy running a game of HQ2 using a pre-written scenario please let me know.

I will have scenarios specifically for

I've also got a pool of old con scenarios in a variety of settings (Lunar/Men of the Sea/Troll) that could be used as con games.

All adventures come with pregens, and if you run it you'll get a free copy of a D101 book of your choice.

If you are interested please get in touch off list (newt_at_...).

--
Regards

;O)Newt

D101 Games: http://d101games.com

Discover "Wordplay the Big Five" a straightforward D6 Narrative Roleplaying
game with four settings.
http://d101games.co.uk/wordplay

Come visit the Savage North,
http://d101games.co.uk/the-savage-north/

OpenQuest, D100 gaming made easy, is here!
http://d101games.co.uk/openquest

Hearts in Glorantha Issue 3 now available
http://stores.lulu.com/d101games