Re: Animist Heroquest

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:39:13 -0000

> I guess Lodril would have the Theist's version. My premise is that
Pavis
> copied Waha in his Mastery of the Elemental Demons, but on a small
scale (ie

The problem is that Waha's animist. Pavis's theist. I suspect that Pavis brought his own toys and rites to the party (as it were) and probably would take a more theistic approach to the problem. Remember, he was able to get rites and rituals from just about anywhere.

Though, considering Pavis's lineage, he might have been able to do the animst thing and the theist thing -- he was a fairly decent hero and he was a half-elf. Aldryami are notoriously animist.

> just within the Walls). IMG the player Heroes are out to help Pavis
achieve
> this by either actually doing it themselves acting as agents of Lord
Pavis,
> or provide the means by which Lord Pavis can do it. Lord Pavis is
currently

If they are Pavis's followers, they are probably off doing it 'in his name' and Pavis will get credit for it. And the Lodril angle might work out pretty well, though I'm pretty weak on the theology, myself.

Interesting situation, Keith. I'd be interested in hearing how it turns out.

Jeff