Re: heroquest with lunar gods

From: David Weihe <blerg2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 12:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

Mark Mohrfield (markmohrfield_at_...) wrote:
> But how about an ability that let's you prevent only
> Yanafali from resurrecting, as opposed to just anyone?

I would assume that YT didn't exist (as himself) during the GodTime, and so you will not get a specific Humakti Feat against Him. Or was Four Arrows Of Light sufficiently powered up that it made its own spot in the GodTime, to which Humakti questers can return for special feats?

OTOH, there must be Humakti feats fairly specific against chaos users, against sorcery users, against horses and cavalry, and even against Yelm trying to self-resurrect (not that YT uses that, but does your character know that?). Use a bunch of them and try to fit (i.e., shoehorn) the YT quester into the Humaktis' favorite myths (i.e., ones where they DIDN'T lose) rather than YT's and you might do well.

> (BTW,
> it's actually titled the Battle of Four Arrows of Light.)

I thought so, but someone called it 7 Arrows in a message before I replied, and I assumed that they had checked while I was depending on my own fallible memory.