Freeforms

From: yinkinuk <simonbrayuk_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 15:18:33 -0000

Hi all,

 At present the following people have signed up for Freeforms, you may not have receeived a confirmation of your place and casting has not yet been done. Please note this is NOT a casting list, just a confirmation that we have received your registration. The GM's will be contacting you in due time. We still have places on several of the freeforms, the Voyage of the Santa Anna has been so popular that Graham Robinson has agreed to do two voyages and will be asking players which slot they would prefer.

If you have tried to sign up and not been successful contact me via the website

Simon Bray
Freeform Czar.

Continuum 2010 - Freeform Signups Received Updated 2010-06-07 09:40

**Veteran's Day**

Graham Arnold
Philippa Dall
Darren Driver