Re: HeroQuest Rune Font?

From: Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:41:13 -0500

Thanks, David. I'm not sure if any of those are the ones they specifically use in HeroQuest 2.0 or the Sartar book, but they ought to do just fine. (Actually, they've been lurking in backups in the forbidden recesses of my hard drive for years, but finding something on my hard drive is like finding a particular scroll in the Jonstown Lankhor Mhy temple.)

Guy