Re: HeroQuest Rune Font?

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 18:36:49 +0100

Greg Stafford wrote:

> David Scott wrote:
> >

> > HI Rick and Jeff, what's status of the rune fonts?
> >
> > What Rune font do you use for the books?
> >
> > Is there a more up to date source?
> >
> > Can it be put on the Glorantha website for general use?
> >

> Or, perhaps, can all the rune be put into a single font for universal
> use instead of the dozen or so we have?

I do have most of these dozen or so rune fonts (can't remember whether or not they were sent to me in confidence though - might be copyright, or something), and there's plenty of free font editing software on the net, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard. Although there's probably people more experienced at it than I am...

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/