Re: Climactic Scenes in the Colymar Campaign (spoilers)

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:18:42 +0200

If by climactic you mean using an extended contest I've run four 5 hours sessions to the point where the players are trying to escape the palace and about 2 extended contest in it. Maybe I use extended contest too much even if so far players enjoy the game.
This trigger my question, do other people go about the same speed, faster or slower (about 20 hours of game time to the Banquet) as I'm still wondering if I run to slow or too fast or about the right speed and would appreciate some external guidelines.

Manuel