Re: Climactic Scenes in the Colymar Campaign (spoilers)

From: gregory_molle <molle.gregory_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:51:27 -0000

> Does anyone have advice on where
> to place climactic scenes in running
> the First Impossible Task of the Colymar Campaign?
> I'm guessing at the Prince's banquet, but
> it doesn't seem like there should
> be a high risk of death there.

Really ?

There's Temertain and his mourning dove, there's Fazzur, there are some of the best warriors of Boldhome at this banquet... Seen from the point of view of my players, it was very intimidating!

But that's true they tried everything to avoid any long struggle.

What they did is that one of them, a poor woman (stickpicker with a hidden strange tatoo...), managed to be integrated among some of the most insignificant servants of the banquet. Nobody paid attention to her, so that she was able to suddenly take the hands and threw them to the PC who was Ernalsulva's lover, at the other end of the room.

With the hands of Hofstaring in his own hands, the guy "became Orlanth" during a brief moment, enough to raise a storm in the banquet's room and fly down to the streets of Boldhome in the dark, leaving a shocked Temertain and a surprised and smiling Fazzur.

That definitely was a climactic scene! :-)

Grégory