Re: Climactic Scenes in the Colymar Campaign (spoilers)

From: gregory_molle <molle.gregory_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:08:36 -0000

> do other people go about the same speed,
> faster or slower (about 20 hours of game
> time to the Banquet)

Definitely faster: we played the first Impossible Task in one 10-hours session. We did that surely because there's no hope for me to get my group of players every week, and hardly every month. So we take full advantage of opportunities that arise!

But we play other scenarios between each impossible task, so that after six months we just reached the end of the second Task - and played for example an adapted version of "The other side of the dragon" (from "Gathering Thunder") between Task 1 and Task 2.

That doesn't mean there is only one way. If we could, we would play at the same rythm than yours.

Grégory