Clan Generation Questionnaire

From: Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 21:16:39 -0500

As I delve further into "Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes", I'm finally starting to appreciate all the fine work and creativity that have gone into it. However, I have a couple of observations that I hope somebody can help me with.

In several places in the Clan Generation Questionnaire, it makes reference to a "Rebellious" virtue. However, in the list of Clan Values on pp. 57-58, Rebellious is not listed. Is the CGQ in error, or the Clan Values list? Or is it something that I've missed?

Also, it seems like a couple of things would come in handy during the clan generation process:

  1. a tally sheet, to keep track of the checks (Runes, Resources, Values, etc.) that you generate during the generation process, and
  2. a "players" booklet that has the questions but not the answers, the same way KoDP did it.

Thanks in advance,

Guy Hoyle