Re: Can HQII do relationship conflicts?

From: Joel A <joelarellano714_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 00:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the reply, trotsky. I'm lookin' to convert several of the more socially-oriented Paizo Adventure Paths (e.g., Curse of the Crimson Throne, etc.) to HQ but focus on the social side instead of combat. The PCs would be linked to each other (i.e., siblings, relatives, friends, etc.) and to a select number of the more important NPCs found throughout the AP.

"Carpe Diem"

(Seize the Day),