Re: What are you doing with HeroQuest?

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:31:59 +0200

Hi,
I've switched to HQ2 (but unfortunately never really played HQ1 before that so switched from HW to HQ2).

So far I've used HQ2 for:

I wouldn't go back to anything else for 1 shots as HQ 2 is my favourite "explain the game basics in 10 minutes and get started" game so far. It only requires you and your players to focus on detailing the settings and not the game rules.

Manuel