Re: Lunar Calender | Website Update

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:16:41 -0000

> I have updated the lunar calender on my webiste to show the
> chaning phases of the moon on diferent days. Take a look and let
> me know what you think.

It is good to see this (at least partially) explained. A few questions.

1 - how far out do the dividing lines/boundaries/borders extend - to the ends of the earth?

2 - how wide are the dividing lines? razor fine/infinitely small (i.e. from one step to another you can see the moon change phase) or fuzzy/finite (not quite sure how to explain this).

3 - Are there any cool magics that can be cast better on the dividing line?

Keep up the good work!

regards,
Charles