*****SPAM***** Re: Nameless Streets PDF now available

From: Ben <zomben_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 01:34:55 -0000

I'd love to see the character sheet, if you can do it. I'm a total geek for those kinds of things (check out the files section of this group for some that I did for my Star Wars, Middle-earth, and oldschool fantasy-style games).

Guess I'll just do up a quick ToC and tuck it in the book myself.

Not to harp on the subject, but a good ToC is -really- important. Forgetting to put one in a book is really more than a mistake. The ToC in the various HeroQuest books from Moon Designs are excellent, and very helpful.