Re: What are you doing with HeroQuest?

From: differentcomputers <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 19:57:32 -0000

I'm still running what is, to the best of my knowledge, the longest running HW/HQ game in the world. I started with the preview of the HW rules before publication, and we're still running 10 years later.

Tonight my Pavis Campaign characters will conclude the routing of the Lunar army at the Battle of Iceland, featuring the surprise assault of a band of hero-led Babeester Gori into the backfield of the Lunar command. I rather expect General Tashkeveth's privates to be decorating the haft of a bloody axe by the end of the night.

At the conclusion of Voria's speech and the wash of her magic into the world, we will officially convert to HQ2 rules.

Mike