Animist

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 01:17:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All

I have a party that includes a Kolating spirit talker. He is a character created in HQ1 and translated into HQ2. Now HQ1 allowed the hero to collect many spirits if he had the luck and heropoints for it. How do other people play the 5 spirits rule? I've allowed him 5 spirits for each of his traditions / practices which more or less means that he can keep all the spirits he had before.

In HQ1 the seven winds practice required the animist to collect 6 spirits, one for each direction so I have kept that. I guess we will know more when the Satar companion hits the shops.

Gavain