Re: Uleria

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 19:56:22 -0800

At 05:44 AM 2/17/2001 -0000, you wrote:
>> >In the cities however, I'm sure Uleria is both recognised in a more
>positive way and perhaps worthy of worship.

Yes so in Dara Happa, for me these days. But to the Heortlings I think Uleria, the power of raw and undigestible desire without intervention of anything else, is a demon. They only know her from the outside.
Within Dara Happa various forms of ceremonial sexuality are practiced. Including the Temples of Uleria.

>> And in Apple Lane...
>
>If Apple Lane is a typical community then the Hero Wars MUST be here!
It isn't, of course. It was much full of gags for roleplaying and was never really intended to be a "typical" anything.

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>